My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Excitement In a Day


I got up around 11am hahahahaha..actually I can sleep longer but one called woke me up. Luckily I answered if not I lost the chance d. Phew~~~~ I'll start my work 1st of March to KL training for 2 weeks then back here transfered to One Borneo. Thats the 1st excitement I got for today morning.

Next, I received a message from my brother during the afternoon he asked for my IC no. I've no idea what he up to...perhaps I can join him at HSBC! hahahaha..thats what he planned for me early on before I went to Cortina Interview. Then I replied him needed for what...well he said for job application. I got paralyze..hahahaha...then told him I just got called this morning. Cheh~~~ actually he wanna book flight to KL for this coming Chinese New Year..Busted! I should not tell him I'll go for training..haha..well hope I'll go loh..cause that will be my 1st family trip...Next one will be going to Macau end of this year..hehe ^^ Unfortunately happened in day...
After that...plenty of time..hahaha go for self-portrait again..wahahahaha...new pictures ya..^^ I got myself a nickname again..hehe Johnny~~~ =p

No comments: