From where you born
From where I found you
From where you attracted me
You had spent your life with me for 3 years
You accompanied me all the way I'm being alone
You cherish my life with me
Seeing you played with the wheels
Seeing you eating every meals
Seeing you sleep
Every single moves flash back in my mind
We watched TV together
We slept together
We played together
The limit of your life arrived
I can't even stay beside you
with your cooling body
I regretted
Maxwell
Please forgive me
May you rest in Peace
I love you
From where I found you
From where you attracted me
You had spent your life with me for 3 years
You accompanied me all the way I'm being alone
You cherish my life with me
Seeing you played with the wheels
Seeing you eating every meals
Seeing you sleep
Every single moves flash back in my mind
We watched TV together
We slept together
We played together
The limit of your life arrived
I can't even stay beside you
with your cooling body
I regretted
Maxwell
Please forgive me
May you rest in Peace
I love you

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Thursday, February 28, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment