I just got called today morning..that I've to send back to KL for a moment to continue my work. Cause the boutique here still under renovation..they can't make it in time. I felt lazy wanna travel all around again. Haiz..but there is no choice..cuz my car its under loaning d..have to pay.
On the other hand, its good to improve my knowledge and skills as well..so I just take it easy and stick with the plan. I'm gonna face those uncivilized people at KL once again. So I'm practicing myself to be alert ppl surround me who wearing watch. LOLX...ppl found out that I'm kinda weird..haha. But its part of my hobbies d I can't denied it..haha..just they thought I'm into 'job sick'. haha..well then I've to get back to KL to gain my experience again..I'm happy cuz I'm gonna learn about the watches again and yet I'm worry I can't learn enough and being criticisms (what had u learn?) extremely sensitive..Wish me luck ya..^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment