I've no idea what happened to me today. Being so...~~ clumsy or what?
I suppose to go out with my cousin today as we planned last night to open an account at RHB for my work, but then she got the emergency call eventually the date have been cancelled.
So I went for it myself. First of all I went to Public Bank and withdraw for the deposite later and convenietly I stopped by at the Crystal Shop and bought Papan's crystal at Wawasan Plaza.
After all, I'm driving round and round the road near RHB just for a car PARK! End up I parked aside and hoping there will be no 'saman'. Therefore, I walked to RHB and start doing my account thingy...THEY'RE SLOW! I'm like up and down in the bank. Okay done with the account. I'm so like *sigh* ...and walked quickly to my car...I'm whispering all along the way 'please no saman please no saman'...Oh Lord...a paper on my car..guess what? really SAMAN d...O.O! PANIC PANIC PANIC! What should I do with it!?...I want it to be settle fast so I went to the main Police Station for information about it. The policeman told me you've to pay at the old Police Station near Padang Merdeka. Once I reached there where is the ticket!? Search, search and SEARCH...where did I put!? Damn it! I found it at the other side of the seat =.=" I went ALL around again to reach there and settle it SO RM30 fly away (my soul crying).
On the way long 'TER-jumpa' two of my ex colleagues (they used to be a jerk) when I was doing draftman at my uncle's engineering company. Argh~~~ I shaked my ass off and *pif* ( don't disturb me).
After all, I'm getting bad mood caused of all that happened...so I went for a small shopping at Centre Point and dance Para Para for awhile (bad performance), bought CD-RW, bought 3 in 1 Bring It On and Chipmunks movie that cost me RM60+. I spent about RM250+ today and I'm not lefting much. Phew~~~ Don't let me out again! I'll drive insane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Thursday, August 7, 2008
1 comment:
wei! who is the two jerk working @ ur uncle's co. yg buat you so pissed off? ;)
Post a Comment