My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Emptiness could it be?

A bluesy sky during the morning wakes, I lost my sight for where I'm gonna end up today and what will going to appear just infront of my eyes.

I shaved my legs for any satisfaction external figure of myself. How pathetic huh? But then no one can actually stop me by doing anything I would like to do. After a cooling bath I put on the snow tea mask intent to minimize current skin discolorations and prevent freckles and brown spots caused by ultraviolet rays, and helps brighten complexion. Well is good for relieving fatigue, delighting the soul and enhancing immortality. Straight to the point? "Whitening Mask" by Skin Food.

Well, I still wondering all day...and finally I came up something, really wanna go for a movie "Wall.E". I guess I'm really looking forward for that movie since I was in KL. But then I can't really invite anyone to join me. My friends are actually very limited here in KK. So go for movie alone once again.

I was seating on the roll just only me. I felt "Emptiness" and down caused of my memories towards my ex that usually seat besides me all the movies goes. Before it really starts, a movie come to my mind which is 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince' I thought it had be delayed to next year but then they advertised right after I'm under sight of it. Me and Harry Potter destined. =3
"Wall.E" Its really nice and touched honestly. All the way long with the movie it reminds back the mug of the road was the colour of my memories. There are two scenes that actually made me touched and cried.

  1. Eve's memory on earth after she found and enhanced the plant into her during the "Security Aleart" recoded which Wall.E trying to wake her up.
  2. Wall.E has seriously machinery destructed and Eve trying to fix him up. Eve wakes Wall.E with the palm-to-palm. (my tears bounded )
Something we called 'none-creatures' could actually understand each other feelings and the sorrow of sadness. Wall.E and Eve who filled up my 'Emptiness' or in the other words I like romance its inevitable.

I'm being native emotion adolescences but then I'm positive. I believe in such slogan
"只要笑口常開, 好彩自然來" I'll not give up until the end of the world.

*I pray with my honoring*



Add-on: I still managed to attend Corum's product training? How lucky right? =) *positive*

No comments: