My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

27th September 2008: Christopher Sim and Cherilyn Epol Married

26th September 2008: Once I got finish work and rush over myself to Marina Court the Groom's Apartment for gather of families and friends. Marina Court used to be like a Hotel but then is an apartment everything set-up are just the same which is under Promenade Hotel. I like it...Water Front~! =3

Well I'm the one who slept earlier than others to keep the best of myself for the wedding
I am the Bestman

The view from my room at Marina Court which located at Kota Kinabalu City

The view from the balcony of our apartment

I love the teddy bears so much!

The Best memories they ever had...

We headed to Sacred Heart Church for the official ceremony. Thats the picture they're going to exchange their wedding rings with each other how sweet~~

What a waste of the this picture...I didn't meet you for how long Celeste(my cousin)? Hahaha...you're growing tougher scary

So Delicious!

Stay Happy & Forever

No comments: