My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Rainbow de Color

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to present my newest C.O.L.O.U.R.S shoes deco for my 2nd creation that I mentioned in my previous posted had been release half way. Hahahahahaha~~ I would like to guide everyone who wish to do any colours for their own precious, aesthetic, lovely, fashionable SHOES with your own favorite colours.


Something you need to be prepare:

  1. Water Colours [recommended: Flamingo]
  2. Brush (Mid Size)
  3. Magic Colours (Colour Markers) recommended: Wetlooks, Fabercastell, Artline
  4. Pallette [not neccessry]
  5. Cup/Mug
  6. Shoes [recommended: All Star]
Step 1:

Washing, Soaking and Coloring

For new shoes only [canvas]:
If you just bought a new shoes for the deco, you've to make sure its in good absorption advantage or else is hardly to let the colours totally absorb into it. So you need to soak up your new shoes into hot water for approximetley 10-15minutes.

For old shoes and new shoes [canvas]:
For old shoes make sure you wash up your shoes before the dye proccess and for new shoes after the soaking then you might have to proceed this proccess too. FYI washing up your shoes with enzymes powder could actually runs away the dirts that hidding underbeneth canvas more effectively and yet the colours could actually absorb faster than normal.

Personal Advice: If you dye your shoes directly without washing it nor wet it up. The colours TRUE thats nice tonning but then it runs away as fast as you could never imagine. Hahahaha..so means the colours needs water resistant to maintain its condition. Dye = Any substance, natural or synthetic, used to color various materials, especially textiles, leather, canvas and food. Natural dyes are so called because they are obtained from plants (e.g., alizarin, catechu, indigo, and logwood), from animals (e.g., cochineal, kermes, and Tyrian purple), and from certain naturally occurring minerals (e.g., ocher and Prussian blue). So your colours could actually obtained into your lovely canvas shoes.

So after all, come to colouring. This was the part I hate the most cause it takes me 1 hour to done it. Every single line your might like to dye it up there is no wrong turn but then for last 3 seconds from your mistake could be done. Thats why wet up your shoes could be 1 of the advantage too. So colour every part that you would like it to be for 3 layers for both left and right side from each brush that touch down your shoes.

So you can see this was the effect from the 1st 18 layers I had done
I love this so much too! But then its not the colour I'm going for..hahaha
the theme for my 2nd creation will be
"Rainbow de Colours"

and this was the 1 hour I had taken...finally done for 42 layers I'm still with the song by Britney-Circus that time damn I'm dancing.

Step 2:

Drying Circumstances

Before drying directly under the sun you've to make sure you dry it half way with the hair dryer for the artistic strategy penetration waters and canvas confliction. So it reduce the colours fading under the sun. After dried out don't aspect colours effect will be like as in wetlook. It will be lighten.

Step 3:

Its ready for hand deco with your aptitudes. Wuhu~~ Lets see how creative you are. I didn't done this part yet. Hahaha...

Conclusion:
I hope you guys would like it and enjoy being creative and design. Hugz~~~


By Lovely,
Johnathan

No comments: