The All Mighty..I believe in you could bring me all over my obstacle you always there for me to be rely on..~
I've to confess all my sins d..since how long I didn't attend for church service d? a month? two months? 3 months? More than that...I guess God still with me all the time..I miss His touch on me when we worshiping Him that we actually raise up our bare hand and I can feel he hold over our bare hand. When someone in trouble He'll definitely send someone what we so called 'Messenger' to make things right Past, Present and Future. I met Pastor Lydia in a sudden today while my colleague serving her for the retail service coincidentally, she reminds me everything. God. I miss Him.
I got my car scratched today...how sad right? You'll understand when you bought something by yourself that you've to be always worried about it every month. Suffering and Struggling. My heart cried all the time but God gave me a gift of happiness to face my obstacles all the time that I never give up of my life. While that incident happened well..its actually about my work that my colleague or a friend told me about what 'A' told him. I declared earlier on but why now and come bub my friend with what I declared on? Everyone agreed? No objection? But why always once something happened then this kind of bullshit works?
Now God, I prayed...I wanna be who I usually be one. Your children...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Monday, December 29, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment