My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Over and Reborn

Hsk Hsk Bloggy,

I'm back from KL. SURPRISE! XD

Lets talk about the trip..^^ Raymond~~! Papan~~! Hahaha..finally met them up once again. Aiya we forgot to do the ceremony officially for our reunion and 1st anniversary la~! AH! and PICTURES! But nevermind cause Papan was in his uniform looks awkward and not perfectly suits him, he deserve BETTER! I bet he definitely mumbling if I insist to do so..kaka there are plenty of times.

SO then..I met Mr.See. Whats my comment? hahaha...seductive? Hard to explain that kind of feelings I'm still not me...well I controlled all the way long and silence. Who wounldn't be think much for your loved one right? Thats sounds impossible... I guess I can do better next time. Perhaps we're just being ambigous, confuse, lost-track? I'll do the best I can! =) We met up again on Valentines Day. People around the world do think of happy-ever-after like what we usually known from the Cinderalla's Story? Right? Doesn't sounds it to me...but 1 thing I do appreciate was...he rather spent the whole day with JUST me. Although we didn't talk a lot I guess I'm still in dreamland or something being Sleeping Beauty in the forest awaiting the Prince Charming to give her awaken kiss of love?. Expection aren't too high actually? perhaps a romance dinner? hand to hand? common as what girls and DA wants. *shattered* We do had dinner its like.........no feels? 1 sided love, hard to overcome...remember...giving up? not now...patience save.

Crowded at Cathy Cinema. 'I really wish he'll hold my hand during the movie' We're sitting couple seats leh! Doesn't looks like a couple hor?
*cry*

About my job. I decided and move to KL for work. Everyone said was a sudden...for me too. Most people said I'm doing it for love (him). I'm now here to declare YES part of it. FYI! He doesn't even bother to care or excited I'll be there? Then why should I resigned? Get the point people!...this kind of decision hard to made k. All people around there could be losing their jobs or still hunting for one. I definitely miss my family, my friends, my ex-colleagues, my car and even my lovely computer k. So why I still put myself in such circumstance to deal over it? I can't promiss myself that wouldn't be a problem...or I'll complaints LIFE! I'll cry no matter comes to me...good or bad...its hard from the start. I'LL SAVE UP AND BE RICH!

PS: Mrs.Phua: "Know how to Laugh in situation"

1 comment:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Wish you the best, pal!
Kekekek!