I might missing my old times compare to present. Going through back all my old pictures, I'm actually a happy guy and enjoy every single days of mine. I'm missing going to school, meeting friends and chit chat all day long in the bus, rushing and done all my homework ( I always did) Doing maths, English literature, Essays, and dance . I've never felt alone..by then. But now..I've lost myself. Who am I? I'm forcing to be in all the crowd of competitive reality world of egoist, wealth and lies. I'm being putting on to be in this reality world not just me everyone.
What a lonely travel to KL here. Exploring for someone does tired. So I found out I'm just a friend. Now I'm half dead of my career, half dead emotionally disturbance and even being abondun. Lets say if I suddenly disappear from this world will you guys still remember me? do you still remember me? I beg all my friends respone and give me courge to face all this things happened to me eventually we get to grown up and stand up for our life. Old days turned sand of memories what we can do now is just to go on. I'm strained myself to subtance further of these.
I'm wondering back who I am. Who're always laugh and positive Sim Yang. Please come to my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
3 comments:
totally can understand
Thanks Venetia..hugzz..miss you
huhu..u take care woh.just be happy on how u can coz i know u can! :D
Post a Comment