My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Thursday Off

No ideal I can't type a thing, a sentence, a word to describe what I had through the whole week.

What I'm thinking over and over whats my Autumn Winter Christmas Bash outfit/wear could be this year. Being in Ted Baker...I certainly fell in love with them. London wear could ever be simple and perfectly presentable. I don't denied and never. 70% Tourist who're definitely loving and buying our shirts and dresses. Thats how I gave up an offer from CK Calvin Klien. Although I really wish to be with the team. But I just can't denied I love Ted Baker London style more than formal serious white and black being in my life which I'm to be in there for like 8-11hours a day?. Hell~~ might killing me all day. In fact dealing with British all those cute guys you'll definitely never feel boring...staring at their chest? *yummy*.

Back to my Christmas Bash. I need something shorts and tights yet a simple lifestyle winter look bringing up my Christmas definitely no gloves but snow cap usually female do (I can imagine how suckling of my awesomeness). Find a date, and being a 'sucker' always hanging out at Pavilion Starbucks and talking about rubbish? Thats eventually wasting my time, I rather bring along my friends going around searching some exchange presents, eating along J'Co mini donuts...being prominently, gorgeously. Fantastic I can say...hahahahhaa...

Need something fresh and new look. Living in this kind of State there're definitely who're so 'suckling of each other lame awesome-thy ' I completely *bowing* and surrender~ I shouldn't solute but pity of everyone's dreaming loons of plenty. How SUCK could that be? Well...L.I.F.E face it you BIYACH!


Have a nice weekends coming up everyone. Cheers.

Regards Lovely
Johnny

Morar

This gorgeous silk dress, with a v-neck and back waist tie, features our new feminine daisy chain print. One of my top favorite.

Iyso
Printed silk maxi dress always bringing out your femininity hidden deep down yourself which come with rouched bust detail and large Ombre printed Halterneck could made you felt luxury to fit in evening occasion. Very new long dress launched for this winter. My top favs too.

No comments: