Tension more and more in the boutique not about the brand but about the management why I'm always unlucky to be with insecurity management some more culture. They're just racist, everyone are selfish never opens and think more than just HERE and NOW. Wish to describe and express it out more. But it just couldn't why now? and why this? I don't wanna split it out in front of them during briefing which they're not really listening otherwise? You've to face their facial distinctive. I just wanna *puke* whats wrong with counting 45minutes earlier before closing? every other luxury brand doing so thats why it called LUXURY!? What for you wanna repeat the inventory totals again instead of trace it individually? Total can just give an amount of quantity by 1 why not going for 2 by styles? We can sees the exactly probs through the remarks why still doing it? Kept asking me any ques? PLEASE I don't wanna repeat it again. I'm so sick. Like they're going to listen? they'll just bump you thousand of excuses to shut you up. THEY ARE WRONG IN THIS WAY!
I'm so tired and fed up seing what they're doing...which will never be improve. Disappointment and leave to CK instead.
Disappoint,
Johnny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment