
My Lunch

Our appetizer
"又一村"
Spent the whole day with Papan a.k.a Douglas Lim. Raymond is suppose to be attend too.
I purposely free out my schedule for LEAST so called a proper gathering.
Which terrible things happened this morning called from manager for a silly problem and spoiled the whole thing and this occurred.
Waiting his call until we're done at Times Square and ready for lunch
We understand how important is your assignment and you didn't intend to be absent
Just we're taking you seriously and putting high hope on you'll be coming.
What can both of us really express are just "Disappointment"
Don't take us wrong Raymond we're not angry and not blaming
Just we're missing you more than you imagine
Going through all your pictures seems like you're more with your college friends more than us
I felt we're left out for awhile
Lost
I think enough for the whisper.
I still go on with Papan although I really over tired from last night incident (Booking AirAsia ticket) Tic Tok Tic Tok time just went so fast.

"十号胡同"
New Lot1o make over food republic. I knew it from Papan gosh bet his William very pissed off about us? Hey, Pan who asked him don't wanna join us and brought his so called 'Friend' along and made you like this. Forget about that trash.

I found out this sign was just so interesting and made us hungry for more

Watermelon Juice for me & Orange Juice for Papan


My dinner set "牛杂" and Papan dinner set "猪粉"
猪粉 tauke: Bring your friends come along and try it ok, really nice
Papan: Ya Ya
猪粉 tauke: How was it? Nice?
Papan: I'm just going to start (we're snapping around)
猪粉 tauke: Your mee got cold, get some soup (ding, papan got his soup)
Papan: Now I really have to bring my friends along d =.=" (现在不带朋友都不可以啦)


I'm so exhausted & Papan's artistic pose XD
Anyway
Full Metal Alchemist Season 2
SkygirlsBought 2 new anime through my weeks
END
Rainy,
Johnny

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Monday, January 18, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment