My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Malaysia Getting Worse

Look at the shattered world of humanity had does.

At Friday prayers at two main mosques in down town Kuala Lumpur, young worshippers carried banners and gave fiery speeches, vowing to defend Islam."We will not allow the word Allah to be inscribed in your churches," one speaker shouted into a loudspeaker at the Kampung Bahru mosque. About 50 other people carried posters reading "Heresy arises from words wrongly used" and "Allah is only for us."

God's home? How irrelevant act could be? Whats so called civilization? Who love us all this time? each and everyone of us? Our saviour? WHY WHY WHY *soul crying*

How should I response? Please low down your self-esteem, your egoist...May we knee down and pray for our peoples and God always with all of us guide and shine us to his path. Pray for our sins pray for our nations.

I LOVE GOD, I LOVE YOU JESUS. WE ALL LOVE YOU.


Tears,
Johnny

No comments: