Good evening to all my fellow friends, how you guys doing this Tuesday? I just feel to share something about my tomorrow. Honestly, our emotion flow as we never expect how. We used to like it or neither not to. But yet it brings us forward to more unusual-self by liking it and make the right decision being comprehension the true color of our personal emotional act.
First of all, I miss the real piece of each and every of us so called “Education”. I might not continue at Universities but I carry the enthusiasm of ambition. I see peoples getting graduation and wearing the robe of success the hat of future and me? Standing in the boutique carry on whats the next day gonna be. They said there is no future for me I don’t resist and I’m not being persist, I believe there is specific reason why I had chosen this path. I still work harder everyday to make my life perfect and being exhaust, struggle to move on my dreams. Self motivation use to be significantly to attract positive sign of signal towards our act. How do we plan for financial outcome and investment for a better future.
Just we can’t do everything as we wish. I don’t have anyone to be support in terms of finance. I still got car to pay yet it use to be a burden already. There’re still peoples can work two jobs to bring them on with some aptitude. I don’t get any of special nor gift to have these. I don’t learn piano, I don’t learn dance, I don’t learn draws but I carry my heart and those hearts. What do you have? They just discriminate or disappoint you. We’re all different in problems, emotion, mind of thoughts and motives. What do you really carry? I walked and cry behind myself. But there’re still some reason could chill me the mighty ‘God’. God says ‘I’m always at your side watching you everyday every moment’ He made me feel safe. Do God talks to His children? Someone who’re chosen? I would like to know him/her.
Peace,
Johnny

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment