My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

The New Beginning

Hello
Back to my little diary once more
How you guys spent for your holidays through d festive?
For me definitely hooked out with my work all days
About my festive
I'm away from my hometown
everyone were like asking me why why and why?
"I got late to buy my ticket okay!"
Hell expensive
I rather give my mum a little through a better prosperous year.
I'm working like a servant through out my work
DAMN
Busy
Everyone shop here and there but yet I still can see $ next month
Never expected

Lets start from my Chinese New Year Eve
Went to visit Raymond's family for the Big feast
It felt awkward since they're not my family
But they got a really nice panhouse!
No they own the whole condo pan
Hahaha I dream too much
I just love it
My dream House

In fact there got a very big public pool around too
and even that Jacuzzi!

Raymond

So come to Chinese New Year
I've to work on my ass for the 1st day
WITHOUT
break
How cruel
I got very exhausted once I reach home
I slept all day

Went to karaoke with Danny till 5am
and we got 'G' and 'A'
For the wheel of fortune
Believe it the grand prize was an I-Phone

Hows my Valentines ar?
I am attached I guess
Some said " Maybe the new year brought you luck"
Some said " He is a good guy"
But honestly I lost my really great faith in a relationship back to the old days
It reminds me how hurt am I
I cried in the toilet
I cried through all my meals
anxious about whats next
anxious about whats he doing
suspicious minded could kill me!
I just don't have the confidence
and not 100%

*change*
Stop emo-ing you!

SKATE
finally I got to skate!

Nice pic =)

How cute am I?
*overreact*

I don't have to comment this right?
♥♥♥♥♥♥


regards,
Johnny



No comments: