Hello everyone. Hows your last weekends? Smooth? I'm here to wish you guys all the best as I wishing myself too.
So I finally decided to resign from RSH not Ted Baker as I still love Ted Baker so much at moment I found a job. Eventually I've to start a new environment with a new lead of management. Problems happen everywhere somehow I've to be more discipline than ever. It might a little harsh but nevermind, we could at least feel more secure.
In the case of resignation with Armaan I can tell you extremely dangerous. You might have to concern about next change of their silly thoughts and what related?
Get it! Yes, Salary. From the previous ex-colleagues who resigned they experienced it as in late payment and bla bla bla...but they're some giving out 24hours (gone just like that) for my style in any consequence I still remain responsible 'Join well Gone well'. So I called HRD before I really send over my letter. But it doesn't seems like going so well. As in like I wanna clear my replacement during the period of notice. You'll have no ideal whats gonna change by the next day. Everything need to be prepare for any unpredictable jeopardy. So I'm gonna look up a part time job during the period of notice just in case. Pets Shop as I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment