A week gone once again.
What have you done over the week?
The new place stress.
Less conversation with others Danny Pang excluded.
He is just none stop talking.
Definitely different direction they're heading but higher.
Who do you aspect could go further than that?
You'll only have to act stupid and slow.
Don't be smart.
The house was so messy and dusty.
I can't stand all over it.
Why aren't they doing the cleaning but instead waiting for me?
I've no time for cleaning the whole week.
Reach home late than ever.
Thinking of moving out with all the rubbish.
Very simple.
Keep it clean!
Peoples around me are getting more and more ex-vagant.
But me is getting smaller in a box.
They asked me to be wider.
and I tell them.
You're not me.
regards,
Johnny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Sunday, May 9, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment