Got very exhausted the entire month, perhaps the entire months since I joined ck. Never felt so tired like what I used to have in retails I would describe. I felt like never really get a soft rest rather than just a nap. Shift are just getting tight and tighter. What should I do about it? Nothing I would say. Why? "none of my authority". Here 2011 is coming what did I done the entire year 2010? I know "Busy" with sales, catch my sales, doing the best I can, serve as it please. Eventually it turned the other way round, it makes me getting worst in myself and others. They always said think positive. What could you define positive which you're trying to inplify your thought towards others? It's totally different. I obey, I listen, I respect and now I know I am tired of it. Let's turn it to a math xy = x times y what would you make it sound complicated which it just a x and a y? Keep one format could save a lot of time. Who should I settle with?

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Thursday, December 30, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment