My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

A lost weekend

My reseat paper it's like tomorrow. Yet, again preparations are sucks.

My mind, my soul and my heart was with him, thinking of him.
He is going to have this test in the afternoon. I wish I could stud up and text him to give him courage, to cheer him up for the test. I bet is a lil too late now. I felt myself is getting far from him to reach his heart anymore.

I was waiting a cheerful, curious guy like I met him the first time. Texting me everytime, although he is in busy or rushing some deadline at work. He have tons of thoughts about his life, his career, his family, his friends and love. But, as matter to me, is just him.

My life is empty. That I hope my illness doesn't get worse. I just realized I'm getting tired and forgetful for sometimes. But, I'm still thinking of him. I'm still there to sacrifice them for him and being consideration, toleration for the love I believed in. I'm still here to wait until my last breath.

I don't mind seating myself here, hide away from the world for him. That I only believes one day, and one day I can reach his heart.

to tell him, "I love you".


No comments: