My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

God is Miracle

I wanna share with you guys true testimonials that happened in my life today:

First of all, I'm feeling bad this morning actually...I got lots of negative thought today and even last night well you can know from my previous post. Once I prayed to God and worshiped Lord with dance my problems starting to faded. As a dancer in a Praise & Worship team isn't an easy task...You've to put down your glamorous, your self-esteem, your problems, your talent just to worship our Mighty Lord. God heard my prayer...God saw my tears...God know my problems. He the Mighty Lord clean zing my mind. "Jesus with you, don't cry my dear." Jesus love everyone all around the world. He healed me from my sadness..He healed me from the pain of my stomach (During the prayer with Pastor Lydia). I'm back to me again...God is miracle...well I found out something that catch my attention and similar to the reality world that shared by my dance leader Joyce during the prayer meeting. That was:

" I have seen a grievous evil under the sun:
wealth hoarded to the harm of its owner, or wealth lost through some misfortune, so that when he has a son there is nothing left for him. Naked a man comes from his mother's womb, and as he comes, so he departs. He takes nothing from his labor that he can carry in his hand.

This too is a grievous evil:
As a man comes, so he departs, and what does he gain, since his toils for the wind? All his days he eats darkness, with great frustration, affliction and anger.

(Ecclesiastes 5:13-17)"

" 我见光之下有一宗大祸患,就是财主积存资财,反害自己。因遭遇祸患,这些资财就会消灭;那人若生了儿子,手里也一无所有。他怎样从母胎赤身而来,也必照样赤身而去;他来的情形怎样,他为风劳碌有什么益处呢? 并且他终生在黑暗中吃喝,多有烦恼,又有病患呕气

(传道书 5:13-17)"

It shows that...when we born to this world come with empty handed and yet when we died will leaving this world with empty handed too. Nothing we can bring along...not your house, not your car, not your money. not your honey, not your everything. Its shows the reality towards us...human being waste most of the time to the world with entertain, earning to live and chase after their dreams but they never think of how they come from, where they'll be going after they died and once you leave nothing with you but to bear it. Jesus died for our sins..anyone still remember? Jesus set the bridge between God and human. Seek for God's eternal purpose before we're too late...

Next will be about losing my earphone (not expensive but its important to me), I can't recall where did I lost it., I'm got panic and anxious...I search all place I been through, but while I'm searching it I prayed...at last I found it at the main church with someone told me she saw it on the other side of the chair. Amen~~~ Thank God saved the day again. ^^ I thought really gonna lost it...going to give up..but when the time comes God heard my prayer. God is miracle...He is TRUE..!


My own designed shoes...next Johnny's Shoes version coming soon...I got the idea d. Hehe

No comments: