I'm really tired d...I waited all day long, morning until night. No e-mails from you, No SMS from you, No calls from you, No online...none of it.
What happening to you? What did I do?
Why I'm only one being the loyal all the times?
What should I do?
I'm feeling to scold you face to face and let you see how I cry, How could all the guys do those to me?
Am I that bad?
Why can't you just face me and telling me the truth?
I'm just trying to be a perfect one why can't you too?
I got a lot to express...where are you?
I'm so empty now...who am I now?
I'm tired...thinking of you all the day...not just today...not just yesterday...but everyday...
Some more I got a Mother who are not understanding at all. Everyone see me thought I got the freedom and being fun. Bullshit...! I'm trying the best being a good son..staying at home..chores? why not give me sometimes? I've been doing it since young like a slave...come to money...I didn't even ask for it...but she argue with me that she gave me and out of budget...I know my calculation k..I'm not stupid..she just using those lame excuses to attack me in words and hurting me.
I got a Mother who're not understanding at all, I got a Lover who're not appreciate me...what you guys want from me? Want me to suicide again isn't it? to what? to get your satisfaction? Happy seeing me died around isn't it?
I'm totally falling....Once again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Saturday, February 2, 2008
1 comment:
Well, sim yang.I really dun think u should resort to commit suicide. Yes, life's hard especially when you think u're mom is not understanding at all. Believe me, I too, face the same problem. And i thnk most ppl would have face this problem too. Take courage my dear fren and do pray more often. Remember you have not only my support and God's too. Take care. And i hope u remember me..the one ronda with u before u became Penolong.. :)
Post a Comment