I finally break down and sick. I can felt my body PAIN! MY HORMONE BURNS! MY HEAD BURNS! I just can't think of anything but sleep and rest.
Doctor : Good Afternoon
John : Barely wanna answer
Doctor : How can I help you?
John : I felt my body pains
Doctor : How long have you been not sleeping?
John : I do sleep just late
Doctor : Are you drunk last night? or did you drink?
John : I did drink, wait a minute what kind of drink you meant?
Doctor: perhaps alcohol, water etc
John : No No..I didn't drunk, I just drank water
John : I was not sleeping well all the time and voices and noises wakes me up that caused me couldn't have a nice well sleep
Doctor : You're thin huh, you should take up medical check up to know what you lack of, did you take any food supplement?
John : Ya I did, Cod Liver Oil
Doctor : You got a high fever...
John : Are you sure?
Doctor : Let me check again (scanning with the stick) Yes...38cc consider high d
Doctor : So now I'll give you some relax-cines and paracetamol and you need a rest
Doctor : Isn't possible to get away from any disturbance and just rest? Do you need MC for today and tomorrow?
John : Ya, just today..tomorrow is my off day
Doctor : Take a good Rest...
John : Thanks
Doctor's relax-cines doesn't worked at all I still been bother with phone calls from work [last I shut the phone up]. Tiredness drowning me. I doesn't even seems sleeping but closing my eyes like all the times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Monday, December 22, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment