[Another Off Day]
Finally got my car cleaned thanks to William helped me out for the car wash.
William : OMG, there is bird shit on your car
John : It happens all the time I knew it..
William : Why it couldn't wash off? It looks like oxidation or something
John : Let me see? (wiping it away) Works..duh~
Bird shit = Gold?
[Unexpected message received]
I really hope to post it here what he typed (I deleted all of his messages) really really hurting me with such filthy words that I never do? he said I'm fooling him around? and he said he disappointed on me? Whats his intention and said such a word and even said I'm acting? disgusting of it?
Anything could happened...attached or not...I got the right to choose 1 of my own. I'm giving anyone an option if WE as a human reject or refuse in the 1st place what will happen to all the poor 1 around the world? There is hope and there is hopeless either. He made me sounds like I'm guilty that I'm letting him wear the 'Green Hat' with other guy that actually I didn't even couple and said "YES" to him..Discriminate me in no reason...But I bare with my mistake...he just couldn't accept..I forgive him. It doesn't make me sounds better either..So come end of the friendship..I just letting it to be. Cause I did nothing wrong and I cross my heart with the name of Jesus.
[Almost Collapse]
I got called from my colleague that a customer of mine wanna do an exchange due to individuality needs. Make a little bit easier...something that you bought there is no refundable except if it really a damage on your product that actually sold to you. So she trying to do an exchange with some lower price how could that happen? thats completely different from the amount you bought it. I guess I got a lot of work to do tomorrow...this coming Saturday or Sunday could be very tough...phew~
John : It happens all the time I knew it..
William : Why it couldn't wash off? It looks like oxidation or something
John : Let me see? (wiping it away) Works..duh~
Bird shit = Gold?
[Unexpected message received]
I really hope to post it here what he typed (I deleted all of his messages) really really hurting me with such filthy words that I never do? he said I'm fooling him around? and he said he disappointed on me? Whats his intention and said such a word and even said I'm acting? disgusting of it?
Anything could happened...attached or not...I got the right to choose 1 of my own. I'm giving anyone an option if WE as a human reject or refuse in the 1st place what will happen to all the poor 1 around the world? There is hope and there is hopeless either. He made me sounds like I'm guilty that I'm letting him wear the 'Green Hat' with other guy that actually I didn't even couple and said "YES" to him..Discriminate me in no reason...But I bare with my mistake...he just couldn't accept..I forgive him. It doesn't make me sounds better either..So come end of the friendship..I just letting it to be. Cause I did nothing wrong and I cross my heart with the name of Jesus.
[Almost Collapse]
I got called from my colleague that a customer of mine wanna do an exchange due to individuality needs. Make a little bit easier...something that you bought there is no refundable except if it really a damage on your product that actually sold to you. So she trying to do an exchange with some lower price how could that happen? thats completely different from the amount you bought it. I guess I got a lot of work to do tomorrow...this coming Saturday or Sunday could be very tough...phew~

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Thursday, December 18, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment