My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Another Reunion

"I'm still truly me
I am who I am
I won't change who I am
Who I wanna be
You've no right to judge me
You know who I'm really mean to"

Back here. Winky and Chok are the best friends too. I like sharing with them, they're truly good listeners better than posters out there thought they're good listener but THEY DON'T

After the last incident happened to me passed 2 years ago the nightmare finally over from these two friends of mine shine me through the path of life.

Winky and Chok how could I live without you guys funny advices yet TRUE. I love you both so much too.

We had over farewell lunch at New York:New York.

Winky said: See..still wanna order french fries?
John: Luckily lo...hahaha...

We laughed about the two girls the other side which they ordered the same Gigantic burger and staring with those unbelievable eyes. Can they finish by 2? hahahaha...we're so full leh.

We spent the whole afternoon there in 1Borneo mall. Since I drove them over...we had none stop topics to go on right Chok? hahahaha...Winky joined too.

Gonna miss you guys

To Say Good Bye

" Memorable Friends "

No comments: