I miss my bros so much
Jacky Soon: The 1 always looks mature but in age of 13th I knew him in my group gathering haha...everything will be fine. We laugh a lot and jokes a lot. Talking about people in our church. Girls....nah (not me) hahaha...but I sort of joining. Exchange songs...etc
Samuel Wong: A very cute boy 13th years old by then who just sat a side and observed what we're talking and laugh of course. That makes me comfortable and relieve seeing him laugh with us. Don't suffle and wash your brain k. Not seeing him past two worship. Setup your mind and be in 1 church k. No matter what I miss you too...
Andy Pong: Hahaha...he joined in after I knew Jacky and Samuel closely. But yet he is the one like to tease me =.=" Fun being tease with a young boy in 13th (ishh...I danced, Andy & Jacky like to laugh of it) I enjoy dancing like a girl (when come to soft moves) ma..no offence..haha. Hanging out are good. I believe you can be better. Gambatte.
3 of bros that started with 13th and form a group of mine. Never ever could forgot such a good bros. I like bringing them out cause it makes me sounds like an elder bro and take care of them which I'm the youngest in my family that lack of loving from a bro. I put on my effort to be happy and yet that miracles happend which God gave me all the time in church.
Kelvan: I didn't forget you..haha no worries. I knew him closely since we're in the same group during the 'Youth Camp 2007' then now we're hanging out in the same group too.
Ah Khai: Used to be Victor's bro there was when we knew each other closely. Wakakaka...I don't need a pillow fight anymore. Ish..you and your bro bully me. =.=" Don't force me with 'Chun Li Kicks' hahaha...
Oliver: Andy's close friend. Seeing Andy leading Oliver reminds me when Andy was 13th. I set a good example. I'm proud of you, Andy. Oliver you better follow what Andy says..haha if he is wrong wake Andy up. hahahaha...
Way to says Good Bye my brothers We'll definitely meet again
Love you all.
Amen.

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment