My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

How am I doing?

Hi, guys?
Since when I didn't update my blog again? probably after this will be less until I got to online

July
My life still not stable yet, still wondering around in Burberry which not permanent
Seeking a new job to be permanent and start all over again

Been here in KL for already 3 months
a lot happens a lot
of course from bad to good things happened

There things hurting me around distracted my sight
There are of course encouragement from my friends around WHO always supporting me
Definitely
Raymond, Papan, Claire and a few of my colleagues who always being close with me and support me

He told me 'Share your work which work find you'
I've to work double work as everyone else does

I am moving to a new place soon either although I like here in Midah much more
But I think good to be away too
Let my sorrows stay free

Everything have to be new.

No comments: