My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Hows Happening?

What a nice rainy morning you know? I wish to skip work again!! and sleep like a pig hahaha..
Hey RM66 gone per day k..thats not funny can even pay my phone bills and lots of things I can do with it. *ambitiously*

My friend fetched me to work wuhu...well rainy day (thank God) ma...my slipper got wet everywhere..so not comfortable please.

Once I got into the car guess what? He asked me did you bath? O.O smells what? bad breathe? I'm like 'Of course Yes' I used to bath early in the morning k (with heather please) . I guess is my soccer Tee NorthenRock smells..hahahaha I wash k!..and again 'Why u wear like this, which in Pavilion? (Cap, Tee, Slack, Slipper) Something wrong? I'm just going to work not for fashion show. He said 'image'. Show to who? hahahhaa...who cares. Why don't bring your Converse bag? I'm like that bag SO big can't fits my locker + I brought over my Skinfood (skincare with towel) I guess thats why he asked. No offend..

At work, gosh they're busy with Polo wall so muchie...haha but true looks nice now haha..
I'm just responsible on folding up around and serve customers as usual.

Kak Yanie spent me new launch mum-mum burger by The Loaf so cheap! RM2.30 per one (50%) + member card (50%) = RM1.80 per one. Hahahaha..can't stop eating with them gonna miss them soon la so muchie!

Gone wild as usual with Kak Yanie. Shafiq resigned o..miss him motivate me these days. June ends so fast. Everything have to start all over again.

The night going so fast once again...hate the morning (always slow)

Picture of the day
is actually raining wish to snap the rain drops.

Waiting the next day...^^

No comments: