HELLO EVERYONE!
What a nice day don't you think so? Although it was festive...gorgeous, sexy babe~~~!
I got sick passed 2 days. Getting better today I got my POWER! gosh, can't forget that song either Power Rangers everyone fav childhood heroes? OH PLEASE don't make me laugh..I prefer Sailormoon definitely how could I miss it right? Moon Crystal Power~~~MAKE UP! can't even get rip of my mind about the theme song. So SAILOR! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Well, you know got the laughter whole day how great! Thanks to NAGATHEVI a.k.a Devi my lovely so called supervisorTed Baker. hahaha...we just can't stop teasing each other in jokes and she called whatsoever`~~~ my fav slogan 'NASIB ade Devi' hahahahaha..or else 'Takde makna Nye' used to be Ted's team fav mouthwash before the real dinner comes out? 'MAMPUS' I know Devi I got lah small buntut tu~~ yours SO BIG! hahahhahahahaha...reminds me somemore 'House Bunny' really a nice movie..lucky I brought over from KK the DvD I'm gonna let you watch it! Sales got BOOM for the 1st day of Raya how happy we are. I got Hi-Ten with Mira about it so funny~~
Then we got HELL LAUGH OVER KELLY CLARKSON's 'BEHIND THE HAZEL EYES' Music video.
Mira: You tau kan MV tu dia kan pakai gaun lari dari church ke hutan lepas tu hujan sambil m'nangis, sedih la Sim.
Devi: Har, yala MV tu, u tak t'gok ah Sim, masuk church father tu kan buat gakuan ceremony, laki tu ragu2 dgn cincin dan lari, dia(Kelly she meant) k'luar gaun tu ngan baisikal kejar laki tu.
Mira: Basikal? kejar laki? I rasa MV lain la tu (Mira gelak! KUAT)
Devi: Iylatu mungkin MV lain (cheh, Devi always like to change subject)
Mira: Orang dah la sedih m'nangis kejar laki tu? laki tu lari? Mv lain la Devi.
Devi: Takde makna nye Mira.
I gained weight now..guess was 48Kg now..I want more and more. The more happiness I got the more weight I gained. Thank God guide me through out from the darkness. I've not that so called 'bastard' memories with me anymore. Cause I'm tough John now. Tough BITCH than any others!
FLIGHT FOR THE FUTURE JOHN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment