My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

As Usual

Woke up late haha..well slept late ma. Which I must update my blog no matter how..I don't know when I can online again d. I can't waste my time. I must appreciate every hour, every minute, every second. I don't wanna miss a thing although sometimes I react SO slow and lazy. Thats me right!? Who are you to judge me? which I'll listen your advice or opinion passionly..decision still beyond your reach..don't bring up your self-esteem towards others I'm so sick of it oh please! Look at yourself first, none of it related to everyone k. Seek, Solve, Save yourself! Hahaha..but yet I still love people around me my families, my friends, my love (who will be)?

I wanna download 张惠妹's song '掉了' the starting sounds like 'I Hate This Part Right Here' haha..but really a nice song I meant both, really a sweet song ya..^^ Not much to talk today right...oh ya know what I kept no no no should I say 'both of us' staring each other among Longchamp and Burberry. Hahahahaha...he is cute with his fatty looks. I seems like wanna say 'hi, may I know you?' hahaha..if not I don't know will be the best moment to express or confess. Well, just friends wad...kan~~~


So many Indon and Middle East lately weekends coming I HATE IT! Serve Serve Serve don't buy. Tired somemore loh. I rather sit down and enjoy mum-mum mini burger by The Loaf. hahaha..ichiban da ne!

Have a nice weekends everyone! Not me...hahaha..

No comments: