I had two movies in a roll, Saturday night
"Tooth Fairy" I just love it. Stop killing children fantasy! Believe it!
"Legion" I expect more about it. Its not confusing but it seems like short of something
just a lil close...
Sunday, I spent it at The Curve the place I'm so obsessing about.
Ikea never resist I love it I guess there is everyones house inspiration come from or let says ideas for everyones. A good and warmly day I can share about and never felt such a peaceful. HAHA I had like RM35+ per person buffet at Royale Bintang I ate till wanna cry come over and over lambchop, chickenchop, beefchop, beefroll, cheese cake, jelly, hotdogs, fried rice, lasania, oyster *repeat* lambchop, chickenchop, beefchop, beefroll, cheese cake, jelly, hotdogs, fried rice, lasania, oyster
Lets talk about today. Went to karaoke with my friend Danny, *solute* all these days only RedBox brought something good in sounds systems.
He changed (tukar baju) in the car!!!! CARPARK!!! (He is cute anyway XD)
HAHA it made my voice more beautifully and sexy! He can sing a lot more than I imagine. Good singing partner I ever had too. Going for more next time.
End up Sunway after that craving for 'Waffles World' Blueberry pancakes with VANILLA ice-cream guess what?. We couldn't find it, at last in the directory but with the two same lot and It really closed down
I'm so disappointed and had it at Pancakes House.
Guess you know what I'm thinking
KITSCHEN
Gave myself a short walk in there and I found a trench shirt looks exactly like Burburry check. Well I really bought although it really meant for female. I can wear it kan?
Show you guys after Chinese New Year.
Gotta work again tomorrow
Happy days always end fast.
Hugz darling see it more.
cheers,
Johnny

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Monday, January 25, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment