My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Through All the Weeks

January coming an end soon in just how many days? Yes after tomorrow? Duh~

Seems like everyone very looking forward for the coming February yea~~ Valentines yet Chinese New Year?

1st of all, I don't have any Valentine, the last thing I remember!? Hahahaha I'm felt so awkward which I had a blind date last year. Bad turns out so it was a bad valentine ever yet memorable. Learn from your mistake dear oh dear. He wasn't that bad at all lar. At least he got slightly a good body fig. Cheh~~~~ I think I had a dinner at The Curve thats the 1st time I fell in love with the atmosphere till these days I still very very very desperately or else I'm being obsesses with it.

Tremendous Chinese New Year last year I'm quite looking forward for this year at the 1st place but yet seems no for now. I gonna work for the 1st day of CNY. Hope I can catch up and hang out with Ray & families. Others!? I wanna gamble XD I still remember I like playing poker cards with all my cousins at hometown somemore there're lots of food to crave and don't mention drinks! Run here run there go out for movies and so on...etc...Ang Pau~~! I gonna miss it so much this year! T.T and my baby Viva lehh...how are you? I'm so worry about you.



PS: I'M LATE TO WORK!
toodles


Sunny,
Johnny

No comments: