My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

The Last Day

The last was over on Friday. What should I express about it?
Not excited and feeling to rest for awhile.
About a week.
So I'm on resting.
Just can't stop snapping pictures around in the boutiques with ex-colleagues (already)
Here you go:

The Rocker Ayu
Reflected from she sat?

The princess Mira

The Rock & Roll

So tempted to try on the heels not that high 3 inch?

That's how Ayu asked me to pose.
Barely like Marlyn Moore.
Thanks.
Amin.

So I gave it a walk about 10minutes?
Feeling how women struggle with it for hours!?
They turned
limping.

Mira gave me piece of cake by Baskin Robin as my farewell gift.
So sweet.

I know.
That's definitely not a real cake.
They always asked us the same question all the time.
"Is that a real cake?"
No.

The spring chicken.
Hello? We're not passing by.
We're actually IN there.

The pretty Zety




regards,
Johnny

No comments: