My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

A Night

Monday. Just to be bored.
People all around busy with their tiny life out there with fear and next.
Nothing special for my lunch.
I need a serious nap.

Setup the mannequins.
Can't stand for the implement around.
Combination off balance. Just to fix it. As simple as that.
Go with the the high summer outfits I still love it.
Just perfect-to.
Men still bored as always, women still gorgeous as before.
From the left dress proudly chosen.

Take out 30mins to blog.
Laundry just waiting for me.
Trying to tidy up my things around.
Such a mess.
Books, clothes, skincare, accessories.
So windy~~~~~blow like it never blow for thousand years.
Dust stuck in my nose.
Can't stop making me sneeze.

In the bus.
This guy is shaving his chin and nose with a scissors?
I can't stop staring at him while that wuntun (specifically malay girl) staring at me.
That's disgusting.
Take my ride with the blueeey white shorts making me go wild.
Bulu kaki go around serious wax needed.
URGENTLY.

Aunt Penny gave me a called.
Thanks for concern hope to see you around with family.
Can't wait to stay alone in a big room.
Not too big.
I'm scare to be empty.

This Passion magazine start making me crazy.
with "Dare to be Different".
Snake and Dragon? The Frog prince?
I'm rolling on the floor.
(Laugh Out Loud).

Got a short shopping yesterday night with my man.
I bought MNG again I know.
Legging?
Yes.
Blue.
I love all in blue.
Pretty cute huh?
Okay I know what you're thinking.
So rich to go shop right?
Have to bayar ansuran!?
Nothing is free.
TANGs seems like having a big sales.
Stop by and have a look.

New cafe opened in Pavilion.
Computers and Internet provided after purchases.
Cute little cafe.
but HOT LIKE HELL!

to say.
Night.
Tuesday is tomorrow. Hate weekdays.


regards
Johnny

No comments: