Dear bloggy,
“Adagio Sostenudo” by Beethoven
A piece of music that could reflect my mood right now
I felt so irritated over all things surround me
Unexplainable consequences I’m actually facing
Helpless
Hopeless
Useless
Tougher and tougher than every circumstances that might be heading towards the end
My brain just can’t stop thinking over it again and again
Serious I really have to get rid of it
Before I’m really giving up everything I must end it
With no doubt
I got insomnia all this while
Really struggling for a good night sleep
“Human are powerless over their destiny, Human could only do what they’re able to do”
Tell me
You can’t change someone as you can’t change yourself
What will you do for your own path to be?
Tell me
You can’t change someone as you can’t change yourself
What is your motive?
“Human are hopeless over their dream, Human could only do what they’re able to do”
Tell me
You archive nothing without action
But I tell you might end up good or might end up bad
What is your destiny?
Some people just read
But not concerning, honestly people are selfish
I don’t thing there’re anyone denied about this
As no one is perfect
I don’t blame
I don’t sound
But I hate it.
You give me an apple and I asked “Why would I thank you?” put some gratitude they said.
I hate myself being ignore with just a few words and you tell me you’re concerning?
No.
Under the same sky
No one will remember you, no one will want you
You’re not Beethoven, You’re not Brahms and you’re definitely nobody.
Despair.
I would rather leave everything and runaway from realities
EVERYTHING
I don’t hope for emotion
I don’t hope for love
I don’t hope for hope
But anger I’m dramatically has occurred.
regards,
Johnny

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Sunday, May 30, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment