"Everything about what IF: "
What if you found intimacy of others in your boyfriend's room?
What if you found your boyfriend lied to you and hang out with others?
What if you found your boyfriend kissing others lips but not yours?
What if your boyfriend not calling you the whole night?
What if you flipping over every piece of picture to remind your pain?
What if you trying to kill yourself over your boyfriend?
What if you're alone who do you seek?
What if he walk away without turning around and give you a glance?
What if he break your promise?
What if he took your virginity?
Man said:
"I promise you, I'm always there when your heart feel with sadness and despair"
"I promise you, I'm always there when your heart feel with sadness and despair"
How strong for a phrase to shattered a woman's heart

Filed Under : by Johnathan
Monday, May 31, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment